Using Android devices is very easy but there is still a lot of things that we have to make simple and the Google is already working on it that is why now we can keep pressing the app icon on the app drawer to see an instant menu option but this doesn’t work as good as it should be. That is why we have to use some custom apps like Quick Shortcut Maker.
Today I have come up with such a cool application which you can use to make shortcuts of the Apps very easily and the app is Quick Shortcut Maker.
What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
Quick Shortcut Maker is an Android shortcut creating an application which is very lightweight and helps you to create the shortcuts to the different activities of the Android apps and games. It is free to download and use and it is also very easy to use.
Install Quick Shortcut Maker Manually using Apk
The method to install the apps through apk is a bit complicated but it is very easy once you learn how it works;
- Firstly you have to make sure you enable installation from unknown sources on your Android device.
- Now you can download the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on your Android device if you have not then download it first.
- Tap on the Apk file which you have downloaded in the above step.
- Application installation wizard will be opened the tap on the NEXT and then INSTALL Button the app will be installed.
So it was the manual method to install the Quick Shortcut maker Apk on Android using the Application package file. Let see the normal method.
Install Quick Shortcut Maker Through Play Store
Normally we use the Google Play Store to download and install the apps and it is quite simple, follow the below steps to proceed;
- Launch the Google Play Store and in the search bar type Quick Shortcut Maker.
- The app will be shown in the search results simply tap on the Install button.
- Upon clicking the install button QuickShortcutMaker will start downloading and then installing on your Android device.
This was a very simple and easy to follow guide to install the Quick Shortcut Maker on your Android device. I hope you enjoyed using it.