There are about 3.8 Million Android application on the Google Play store and this number is really very huge, from those 3.8 Million Android apps most of the applications are games like 8 Ball P00l and other cool games which we play on our daily basis. While the other few are the programs or say the applications which we use to perform different tasks, like ES File Explorer and ePSXe emulator. The way each app is used is different from each other. But if you spent some time on the app after installing it on your device you can learn how to use it very quickly. That is why today I am here to teach you how to use the Quick Shortcut Maker.
How to Use Quick Shortcut Maker on Android?
As I told you using leaning how to use any particular application takes some time but Quick shortcut Maker is very easy and simple to use. If you have not downloaded Quick Shortcut Maker till now then first download it and if you want to know how to install QuickShortcutMaker Apk file on your Android then you can read our installation guide post.
Let’s learn how to use it.
- After installing the Application on your Android device you can launch it directly from the app drawer.
- Upon launching the application you will see the homescreen of the app with a list of all the installed apps.
- To create the shortcut of any app you want (either system or custom) tap on the down icon.
- Choose the action that you want to make as an shortcut and tap on the Try button. It will verify the shortcut.
- Now tap on the Create Shortcut once the Try becomes successfull and the QuickShortcutMaker will create a shortcut.
- You can create unlimited shortcuts of any apps or games that you want for free using this method.
I hope you enjoyed this guide on how to use the Quick Shortcut Maker if you have any questions then you can ask these questions in comments.